Experienced Little Rock Personal Injury Lawyers Assisting Helena & Forrest City, AR
When you need us most!
Since 1963, Etoch Law Firm has been fighting for injury victims and their families in the Little Rock area and beyond. At Etoch Law Firm, we understand that the damages from an accident go beyond medical bills and missed paychecks, how a single event can change your life. We know what a difficult time this is and we are here to lighten your load. You will be at ease knowing that we are on your case, devoting all of our resources to fighting for you. We regularly litigate cases in the District and Federal Court in Arkansas. Insurance companies know us and know we won’t settle for less than our clients deserve.
After the expense of an accident, the last thing you need is another bill to pay. Etoch Law Firm works with you on a contingent fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us anything.
For all your personal injury needs, we have successful litigation experience in:
- Auto accidents
- Wrongful death
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Toxic torts
- Tire separation accidents
- Products liability
- Slip and fall
- Farm equipment accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Wrongful death
- Serious and catastrophic injuries
Why Etoch Law Firm?
- Experience. With 50 years of personal injury cases under our belt, we know the players, their strategy, and the best way to achieve your goals. After so many years in the eastern Arkansas area, insurance companies know us and we know them. We know when to accept a settlement offer and when to fight for more. We’ve brought 80 cases to trial, we won’t hesitate to bring yours to trial if that’s what it takes to get you full and fair compensation.
- Reputation. Etoch Law Firm has been in this same building since 1964. It’s hard to be in one place for so long without getting to know your community. Over the years, our Little Rock personal injury lawyers have built a solid and respected reputation in Helena, Forrest City and across Arkansas. Your neighbors trust us, let us earn your trust, too.